As one of Maine’s newest barn wedding destinations, Linnell Farm prides itself on providing a true, down home experience with all the modern comforts of home. Here’s what sets our property apart:
- The Barn – Our wedding barn and loft can host up to 110 guests for a seated dinner. The barn’s downstairs lounge is perfect for cocktail hour and the over-sized deck boasts an amazing view of the surrounding Mahoosuc Mountain Range.
- The Farmhouse – Accommodating up to 5 couples in its 5 well-appointed bedrooms, The Farmhouse is a little slice of heaven with a cozy porch and beautiful views. It is the perfect place for bridal party prep and lodging for your nearest and dearest.
- The Flowers – Property owner Tammy, has 35 years of experience creating one-of-a-kind floral designs. She is well-versed in the latest trends and loves working with couples to bring their visions to life. Did we mention that all floral arrangements are made with flowers picked right from the property?
- Location, Location! – Linnell Farm is located in picturesque Oxford County. Only an hour from Portland, you can enjoy the serenity of the countryside without sacrificing travel convenience.
- The Experience – Tammy and her husband Steve are dedicated to making your wedding experience simply unforgettable. Whether you’re seeking hands-on assistance with design or feel comfortable working with vendors on your own, they will cater to your nuptial needs.